PROPTA Logo

Friday, May 1, 2009

Just Grateful (to Joe Antouri)

Hi Joe, I just wanted you to know how happy I am in the PROPTA academy. You and Mike Sable are so informative and inspirational.

I feel as if I am already a part of this industry and that I will offer my unique take on weight control.

As I continue on my fat loss lean gain project, I started at 257 two years ago and fumbled my way to 232 this summer using inconsistent nutrition and self training. In July, I restarted with special tools I developed and I went from 232 to 212 at this writing with a confirmed lean gain of 5 lbs.

I bought UnTrainer.com to prepare for next year after certification so I have much to learn. I intend to focus on the overweight crowd out of which UnTrainer was born. I am planning public speaking, 3 hour seminar, and private training of groups and individuals.

My personal plan is a 20Lb muscle gain and 70Lbs fat loss with 9% body fat. I will need your guidance in this effort...

Sincerely,
Gary Smith, the guy who sits with the Blondes and Fiber.

No comments:

Post a Comment