PROPTA Logo

Monday, May 18, 2009

Dear Joe,

Thank you for completing my Training Internship. I have 5 hours on the nutrition and have been accepted to intern at the Nourishing Wellness Center in Redondo Beach above the Spectrum Club.

Flavio was excellent last week too bringing possibilities of working with doctor's clients. I have already committed to the unsung "stretch/flexibility" factor.......see you Sat.

I started training my wife, coaching my Mom and Brother, to practice skills learned in the process. I gave two suggestions to a teen and a 40 year old on eating and they both reported weight loss of 3 lbs and 5 lbs in their first week of just talking with me on the phone two times. I am convinced that I can make a great difference in quality of health and life for others.....

hiimpactman

No comments:

Post a Comment